1) MAKE DONATION - Click here to make a donation
2) VISIT THE WEBSTORE - Purchase a compassionate product from our webstore - Click here to shop
baby orangutan painting sterling silver mum & baby pendant gorilla painting
merchandise available in webstore
3) HELP TO FIND SURF SHOPS, HAIRDRESSERS OR FASHION ACCESSORY STORES/SHOPS TO STOCK OUR WIDE RANGE OF FLOWER HAIR CLIPS, CLAWS, STICKS & BANDS We have over 70 colouful designs of these and can sell wholesale to shops, if you know of someone with a shop or salon that you would like to ask contact us for an attachment with photos to show them when you are talking to them about it.
4) JOIN OUR WEBSITE EMAIL LIST - Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address written in it and your name and we will send you an invite to join the site via our membership email. We use this email to alert people to important issues or events, communicate a few lost or found animals, to ask for help to sell raffle tickets or other fundraising events/functions and just general information, we will only send 8 - 10 emails a year and willnot innundate you with emails.
5) TELL YOUR FRIENDS - Email our website address http://www.withcompassion.com.au/ to all your compassionate friends and ask them to pass it on to their friends and so on - help spread the word. Ask them to think about visiting our webstore if they need a gift for a birthday, christmas, anniversary etc . This is the second biggest way you can help us as by having people look at our webstore and purchasing some compassionate products we can raise more funds to support those we do. So start spreading the word.
6) STALL VOLUNTEERS - Volunteer to operate a stall for us at an animal friendly event - email us if you are available to do this email@example.com
7) DONATION BOXES - If you own or work in a shop or business ask us for one of out donation boxes see http://www.withcompassion.com.au/businesssupportsus.htm for the business's already supporting us by doing this. Our aim is to have 100 donation boxes out and a round town. Help us to make this possible.
8) Donate directly to one of the fabulous organisations trying to help save orangutans and the rainforest like COP (Centre for Orangutan Protection), OLT (Orangutan Land Trust) or BOS (Borneo Orangutan Survival).
9) Hold a small fundraiser or raffle yourself and donate the proceeds to us here at 'Animal' for us to pass onto thye organisations we support.
9) Find shops or vets to stock our range of beautiful animal themed greeting cards and pet sympathy cards
10) Purchase only 100% recycled paper products, purchase only products which contain no palm oil aor it's derivatives and only buy timber products which have come from sustainable sources.